Harvest Pierce County supports these projects in several ways
- Facilitate the development of new gardens, orchards, or food projects
- Build capacity of garden volunteers through training, networking opportunities and one-on-one support
- Engage broader community a just and healthy food system through events
- Provide accessible education on community gardening and fruit tree care
- Provide resources and opportunities to build capacity of community gardens
Group Sitting Bed
Manitou Community Garden
Viet-Huong Community Garden
Find a community garden, orchard, or forest near you. Scroll through our interactive map our download a hard copy.
Interested in starting a community garden or food project in Pierce County? Download our resource guide and starter questions to help you get on the right path.
Connect with other community gardeners in Pierce County, share resources, and learn