How Do I Apply?
The application deadline for the 2021 grant round is 4:00pm October 9, 2020.
- Review our Eligibility Guidelines to make sure your project can be funded.
- Look over our Funding Priorities to make sure your project is a good fit.
- Review our Strategic Plan to find which Strategies & Actions your project aligns with.
- Download the Budget Worksheet to the right.
- It's recommended that you create and edit your application in a separate document, paying attention to the character limits (spaces are not included) and then paste your responses into the form when you are ready to apply so that you do not lose your work.
If you feel your project is a good fit,
The Application Deadline is October 9, 2020 by 4:00pm.
To Save Progress of Your Application:
Once you've created your Personal Profile and begin the application form, you'll see a "Save Progress" button near the top right of the form. When you return to work on your application, sign in to your account and return to the application page. Above the "Save Progress" button you'll now see a "My Forms" button, click that and near the bottom of the next page you'll see the link "2018 Green Partnership Fund Application", click on that and continue filling out your form.
If you do not create a Personal Profile, you cannot save the progress of your application in the system.
We recommend saving your application early and going through this process so you're familiar with it prior to getting too far into your application. Alternatively, you could print a copy of the application and compile your responses in a Word document and paste your responses into the form when you're ready to submit.